In a message dated 4/23/2= 001 12:04:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Calling all Toronto-Vanagon= s

      Alain, please remember to talk abou= t BusFusion at y= our meeting !  We
would like to see a good representation from Toronto here in Almonte on = June
7, 8, 9, & 10.  Register before May 15 and you will certainly g= et the
fabulous T-shirt and dash plaque, destined to become collectibles ! &nbs= p;Plans
are coming together quite well now and looks like local resident, Wayne
Rostat, of CBC "On The Road Again" fame will be taping his show from our=
campground.  So dress up yourselves and your vans for public attent= ion !
      Don't know about BusFusion ?  = Then you've not been paying attention.
Goto our website.....> BusFusion to get ALL the details !

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com