In a message dated 4/24/2= 001 1:45:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Re: bra recommendation

      Cory, I have this on my= '87 Westy.  Put on by MAACO here in Ottawa
about 4 years ago.  Charge was $100 (CND !).  Still working ju= st fine.  It
was put on the upper front, from the windshield down to the headlamp gri= lle
and from body seam to body seam left & right.  Between the two = grilles and
below the lower grille I used rocker guard topcoated with body colour pa= int.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com