In a message dated 4/24/2= 001 11:50:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Re: 85 muffler question
The link for Frank Condelli and the Stebro stainless steel mufflers is:

http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/stebro.htm

It appears as i= f there are only two stainless steel supports whereas
there are six in all on the 1.9l WBX Vanagons.

      Sam, thanks for the plu= g !  Yes, there are three more rods on the left
side that we do not currently manufacture.  We just did the ones re= lated to
the muffler when we introduced our STEBRO/Vanagon 1.9 Stainless Steel
Muffler.  I suppose we could make the other ones if we could get ou= r hands on
some good samples of originals without ordering new originals from VW at= a
million dollars each !

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com