Hi all,   I am having = trouble with my 86 syncro. It will start easily and run good cold but as soon as I go = about 2 miles it starts missing and by 3 miles it will stop if I let the rpm go = down under 1000. Once it stops it will not start for 20 minutes. It won't = even fire once. After 20 minutes it will start and go another couple of miles = before it stops again.  I have spark and I loosened one of the clamps on one = of the hoses that goes to one of the injectors and there is fuel pressure. I = have changed the fuel filter and haven't checked out much else. I was just = wondering if these symptoms sounded familiar to someone.   Thanks,  = Todd Francis