I'm pulling all the air conditioning = components out of my '86 Westy in the next
few weeks.  The compressor and = hoses are shot, I'm sure.

I'm converting the overhead space to = storage, so the plastic ventwork and all
that will be available.

Have no idea what any of this stuff is = worth.  Would just like fair market value
and/or a bit of scratch (and shipping = cost) for my trouble to pack and ship.

If you need something, please Pmail stevegough@emriver.com and = make an
offer.  Pickup in St. Louis, = Missouri is preferred if you're nearby, and you
may get the stuff for free that = way!

May be willing to do some trading--I'm = doing a thorough overhaul of the van in
preparation for a long trip, and need = quite a few parts.

Steve Gough