Hi everyone.

I = recently discover a set of used standard VW alloy wheels. The set of four, including = Mohawk Montego A/S tires, cost me about $300. This is in Costa Rica (Central = América). I thought that the price was right. They seem to be in very good shape.

1. = Does any one know how to give this alloys a good polishing without damaging the alloy? I = can send it to a specialized shop but that would cost a lot and I am not sure if = these wheels have something special they should be aware = of.
2. = Has anyone had any experience with these Mohawk tires? Can I depend on them? I = already had to change the valve on one of them..

Thanks a lot.

Pablo E. Bonilla Fernández
Freedom/ArtinSoft R&D - San José, Costa = Rica
mailto:pbonilla@artinsoft.com
Privileged, Confidential = and (C)opyrighted Information is contained in this message. =
If you are not the addressee(s) = indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), in = such case, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, you should = destroy this message and notify ArtinSoft immediately.

If you or your employer = does not consent to Internet e-mail messages of this kind, please advise the sender immediately.

Please note that ArtinSoft = is not responsible for any kind of damages caused by any viruses that may be transmitted by this email.  It is the recipient responsibility to = scan the attachments, (if any).