As a bonafide lurker I am reluctant to speak out, but the thread on
waving has encouraged me.  We are relatively new to Westy ownership, but have
attended several spectacular bus gatherings here in North Carolina.
    Inevitably, the Vanagons will circle the area once, find a spot, park,
and stay there.
    The older buses (splitties, bays, etc) will group themselves in a huddle
and perhaps set up tarps.  When more friends arrive they will regroup and
retarp.  In the morning they will rearrange again, and perhaps once more in
the course of the weekend, much like a litter of puppies.
    Has anyone else noticed this pattern of behavior?

Vicki
85 Westy (but I love all VW's, really I do)