In a message dated 4/30/01 9:11:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
emaglott@buncombe.main.nc.us writes:

I am in the market for a full camper westy, but come across many weekenders.
I am wondering about converting.  How much it would cost to buy the drivers
side camper setup, used?  I would need the whole
stove/fridge/sink/cabinets/water tank/tables/interior panel.  I would also
need a propane tank.  How hard would it be to find these items in useable
condition?  Anything else I would need?

FYI i have a complete vanagon westfalia interior for sale: all
cabinets/bed/cushions/stove/sink/fridge/h20tank/LPtank/wiring/outlets/exterior

outlets/etc...etc..
chris
allentown, pa