In a message dated 4/30/01 8:51:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, vw@emriver.com
writes:

I'm pulling all the air conditioning components out of my '86 Westy in the
next

few weeks.  The compressor and hoses are shot, I'm sure.

I'm converting the overhead space to storage, so the plastic ventwork and
all

that will be available.

Have no idea what any of this stuff is worth.  Would just like fair market
value

and/or a bit of scratch (and shipping cost) for my trouble to pack and ship.

If you need something, please Pmail stevegough@emriver.com and make an
offer.  Pickup in St. Louis, Missouri is preferred if you're nearby, and you

may get the stuff for free that way!

you're giving the overhead a/c system from a westy away??  do you know how
many people would pay you dearly for that?

hmm..  shoulda kept my mouth shut..
hey, i'll take it for free!! :<)

chris