Hello all,
Took advantage of the nice weather and = empty schedule to take an overnight camping trip to the Poconos.  The van = ran good for its first 'real' trip this year.  One problem did surface = though - once set up at our destination, I could not get the freakin' fridge to light.  It worked fine last fall when used last. LP tank is nearly = full, and fridge runs fine on 12VDC and 110VAC.   Any = suggestions?  Any way to access the burner behind the fridge without ripping the stove/sink/refridgerator out of the van?

Thanks,

Chris in Whitehall, PA
86 Westy