Hello all,
When returning from our first weekend = trip today, Two kids maybe 17-22 yrs old, watched us pull out from a parking lot = when one of them yelled at us from a distance of maybe 15 yards,"It's a piece of sh**!"  I was speechless as I am not used to having people yelling vehicular descriptions at complete strangers.  My wife had the = presence of mind to shoot them the finger but we all know what kind of altercations = that can cause.  Stuff like this happen to anyone else out there?  By = the way, drove 130 miles this weekend in the van and not one bus/vanagon to be seen.

Chris in Whitehall, PA
86 Westy