I agree!  I have no complaints, in fact I just placed another order from
Chris today.  Making these parts available to us on the list is a valuable
service and I appreciate it.  Parts for our vehicles are increasingly
difficult to come by and I am glad to have Chris out there taking the time to
find these parts and sell them on the list.  I did wait a long time for my
last order to arrive but it did get here and was what I expected.  I have
learned to take everything a little slower now anyway since owning a Vanagon!
-Loretta
87 Syncro
90 GL