Ron, save that van for me.  I'll drive up from Tampa and get it.  I = already have the door on my 85 vanagon.  And the gas cap and trailer hitch.
-----Original Message-----
From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf Of Ron Semko
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2001 12:17 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Free 85 = Body

Well, it's clean out the garage time of year.

So, If anyone wants a 1985 Non-Westy Vanagon body, with = motor (no trans), just say so, and come and get it (Orlando, Florida).

The body is in excellent shape. No rust, no dings, and a decent = interior. It is missing only the drivers door. It was a Mark III conversion with = auto tranny (again tranny is missing). This is the way I got it.

I was going to make a trailer out of it, thought it would be cool = to have a Vanagon pulling a Vanagon trailer, and still do, but thjis = one is in too good of condition to cut up.

Ron Semko
Orlando, Florida