From: JordanVw@aol.com
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 = 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: Parking side by = side (The family thing)

In a = message dated 4/30/01 10:03:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Sersote@aol.com
writes: =

There is one thing that Vanagon and bus people have a = tendency to do here.
They love parking next to other busses. They may not = necessarily talk to you
even when you're in the vehicle. = However, they will usually take the spot
next to you even if the parking lot = is relatively empty.

i did that once and = came out and found parts missing off my bus and the other
bus gone.... =

so i park far away from anyone else now..

chris
=