I bought this van from a used car dealership in toledo ohio one year ago. The
dealer didn't know it was 4wd until I told him while i was driving away. The
van made it back to Philadelphia and I haven't really driven it much since
then. Sometimes it pops out of first gear if you don't hold it in. 2nd, 3rd,
and 4th gear work fine. The power steering is not functioning either. It did
before i let it sit for a couple months. I was going to put some money into
it but I have too many other projects.

has a/c, p/w/l/m, weekender package, grey interior and exterior
doesn't appear to be leaking any oil or coolant
missing the knob to lock the rear wheels so i don't know how that is
functioning
bodys is straight but it has some seem rust
mileage was at 140k on the odometer when purchased
the dealer didn't know if that mileage was true
i used the odometer on another van of mine
and replaced it with one that does not work
the speedometer works fine

$2000 firm

please call with any questions  215 985-0882

tyler
philadelphia, pa