Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the list so I thought I = would give a big shout out to everyone.
Currently i'm driving an 83 Vanagon = that I pulled out of a junkyard last spring.  If your interested in seeing it, = check out my website at www.dephotog.com  The only thing that was really wrong with it was the motor so I threw a new = one in and away she went.  It's still a VW so I still have lots of little = things to take care of.
If anyone is interested, I have a lot = of spare parts left over from the old motor and my 81' Vanagon that is now = sitting in a fiield as my parts van.
I have a good set of heat boxes for it = if anyone is interested.
I look forward to chatting with all you = Volks in the future.
Take care
Dan Eggert