From: Mick Kalber
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 = 7:44 PM
Subject: 89 Syncro Westy Rotors = Needed

Pholks...

Shop here (not noted for good prices = obviously) wants $119 each for front rotors for my 89 syncro (product #251 407 617Q.  Found them at bus depot for $39.95 each.  Sounds like = a great deal.  Anybody tried this product from BD?

TIA

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"
Tropical Visions Video, Inc.