From: Phil Menchions
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 = 12:30 PM
Subject: Spring startup

Hi volks:

Can somebody provide a few spring = startup tips  other than the usual fluid level checks. I tried the = archives several times to no avail.

My van has been parked all winter = with the battery disconnected. It was a new one installed last spring so it = should be still ok.

Regards,

Phil
'89 = Westy