Hello Everyone,
Yesturday, when I was fixing a tail = light problem, another one popped up.  The left side was out except for the blinkers.  We were able to fix that easily, it turned out that the connector behind the fuse panel came loose.  Now the brake lights = do not want to work on either side.  I have checked the fuse, changed the = bulbs, and checked and cleaned any connections that I could find with no = luck.  Any suggestions?  We took the fuse panel off and my friend who did = not know how to use the tester we had, ended up blowing a fuse.  That is all = fixed now, but other than that, we did not do anything that I can think of to = cause the lights to go out.  Could it be possible that we shorted out a = switch while not knowing how to test things?  I'm clueless and stuck with = a van that I can't drive because people arn't going to see if I am = braking.  Any ideas would be great.
Thanks
Dan (Eggz) = Eggert