Some of you were curious as to how I'd get my shifter kart into my Vanagon.  I have put some pictures up on the web - I just test-fit = the kart this morning.  It fits perfectly, and I can load it myself.  = Normally, anything with a kart is a 2-man procedure, so being able to load by = myself is a big plus.  The load floor of the van is nearly identical in height = to my kart stand.  Here's the link:  http://y42.photos.yahoo.com= /ctbtyper
Go to the album called "Race Bus," and you'll find the pictures there.

Chris