Dear List,

Thanks for all the help on my ongoing project.

My wife and I are going to be traveling = for several months in our '86 Westy,
which is now undergoing major work by = me (with lots of help from the list
and other friends).

Space will be at a premium, and that = aux. heater under the rear seat is
a real hog.  We're going to be = mostly avoiding sub-freezing weather, so I'm
thinking of taking it out.  I can = think of only two reasons for not doing so:

--Won't have as much heat in the back = (not really a problem)
--Will lose some capacity to use it as = extra radiator in an engine overheat situation

Any other thoughts?  Any problems = I might cause that I'm not aware of?

Thanks very much,

Steve