puzerewski@email.msn.com writes:

.  And it never was about money it was about me getting up there and getting
it.  I even offered you money to hold it for me until i could get up there
on the first of December and you were uncertain about that.

sorry adam, i never doubted the trustworthyness of my own van. it was
relaible, and i sold it because i had 2 vans that were basically the same
configuration, and i needed to get rid of one.   i think it was more because
you couldnt come up for a while (being that i am about 20 hours from you) and
just ended up selling it locally in november.  i think i had another offer to
hold the van for a few months from someone far away also, and i declined..
nothing personal, but i just wanted to sell it and be done, not it sitting
around for a month or two with only a deposit on it waiting for someone who
wasnt even sure they'd buy it.
anyway, its gone, move on.
chris