Volks,

I am trying to get my early 84 Westy roadworthy.  When I bought it, the gas
gauge, the coolant level light and the temperature gauge didn't work and the
brake warning light stayed on as long as the engine was running.  I was able
to get the gauges and the coolant level light to work by grafting a ground on
the #5 pin of the dashboard cannon plug.  I still can't get the brake warning
light to go out.  What I need to know is:

1.  Where exactly are the two ground points in the dashboard area ?

2.  Where are the sensors that would indicate a failure in the brake system
and how
    would I check them to see if my problem with this light is a loose
ground or a real
    problem with the brakes?

TIA,
John Houser, Jr.