Some of you were curious as to how I'd get my shifter kart into= my Vanagon.  I have put some pictures up on the web - I just test-fit = the kart this morning.  It fits perfectly, and I can load it myself. &n= bsp;Normally, anything with a kart is a 2-man procedure, so being able to lo= ad by myself is a big plus.  The load floor of the van is nearly identi= cal in height to my kart stand.  Here's the link:  http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/ctbtyper
Go to the album called "Race Bus," and you'll find the= pictures there.
Just goes to show you how versatile our vans are...great fit for the cart!.=

--
Stephen Steele
Chillicothe OH