Hey, List.  I = need help with my fridge which stopped working on propane during my last camping trip.  It will not light, but will work on 120V and 12V.  The = fridge worked fine on propane for the first 5 days of the trip.  It lit up = quickly and the fridge cooled down nicely.  Then, during the night of the = 6th day, the propane pilot light went out and I have not been able to get it to = light since.  There is plenty of propane in the tank.
I'm familiar with = these dometic fridges and hope someone has a tip that will make it light.  I hope = not to have to take it out of the cabinet.  I've tried several things = ----1) lighting a burner first, 2) holding in the ignition control button (B) = for approx 20 secs before actuating the airpump multiple times, 3) blowing = air thru the drain pipe under the fridge before pumping and trying to ignite, etc.
Any help would be appreciated.

Bob
87 Westy