O.K. Everyone,
We have heard Chris's side of the story = and we have heard many others opinion on the subject of Chris so as he put it in the = closing of his last post, MOVE ON!
It's unfortunate that this whole thing = even started, but now that I have heard Chris's side of the story, I am = getting tired of reading all these posts, good or bad.
Lets get back to being the good natured = VW enthusiasts that we are and don't expect perfect service when dealing = with anyone over the internet.  I hope to someday do business with Chris = and others for I know that I will need parts for my Vanagon too, but I am = not expecting things to be perfect, I'll just be glad to get those parts = that I can't find anywhere else.
Sorry Chris for your unpleasant = experience and sorry to everyone else for dragging this on one more post.

Eggz