Hi folks,

     I was = mistaken with my previous inquiry. I thought it was my regulator that was the problem, = but it is the Auto - Stop fill valve that is leaking. There are four screws that = you can remove to take off the half of the fill valve that contains the outage = valve. When you do this you expose a rubber o - ring that I think is the source = of the leak.

     Has anyone = had this problem and do you know where I can get another o - ring. I tried the = local propane dealer as well as several RV dealers.

The manufacturer of the fill valve = is Auto Stop Corporation and I think the model # is 430 ( It was somewhat corroded = and hard to read)

I appologize about the previous = errant diagnosis by me and I thank all those that responded.

Thanks = Paul