Once again Brian, MOVE ON,
I'm going to have to agree with Samuel = on this one, maybe you should be taking some time off of the list.
We have heard your gripe about the = whole deal that cost you a total of $32....  If it were something like $420 than I = could see hearing your BS, but it was over $32..... a lot less than what = your doctor bills for high blood pressure is going to cost you.  = Move on, and although you have a problem with this, e-mails that were sent to you = off the list, should remain off the list!
Although you have the right to speak = your mind, which you already have done, I for one am sick of hearing you beat a = dead horse.  Chris, how much are you selling the 360 degree seat swivels = for?
Eggz