wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net writes:

It's become something of a personal policy over the years to not answer to
classified ads that don't give prices, and it kinda carried over to Chris'
postings.

This is not meant to be a gritch on Chris.  Just the way I do things.

since all my stuff is used, i tend to take "best offers" on most (not all,
but most) items.  thats why i sometimes dont post a price, i dont want to
scare someone off, make them think there is no room for haggling.   ive
learned that from vending at summer shows.  if you put a pricetag on an item,
if its more than they want to spend, they wont even ask about it usually.
if they ask how much, i usually say i'd like so and so, but make me an offer.
 its just a marketing technique..
apologise for any inconvienience..
chris