Brian;
        The two concerns that come = to mind is mileage (mpg) and longevity of the lines exposed to the extra = pressure. The second one is probably not a big concern. If your mileage is better = than 18.573 miles/gallon I would not waste too much sleep over it.

Good Luck and Drive Safely
Ken Lewis
http://Neksiwel.20m.com/