Zoltan;
        It's maddening how = many variables can come into play when this happens. Have you tried turning the= crankshaft by hand while pushing? Sometimes you can get some kind of idea = where the interference is coming from. Look for signs of rubbing in the bell = housing. Too much grease in the pilot hole? How about extra long bolts to draw it in= ? Can you feel play in the clutch pedal or is it hitting right away?

Good Luck and Drive Safely
Ken Lewis
http://Neksiwel.20m.com/