In a message dated 5/8/20= 01 11:50:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Engine Tin needed

      Barry, I change these a= ll the time.  Every time I do a STEBRO/Vanagon
Stainless Steel Exhaust System
install.  My experience is the o= nes on the
vans after all these years are scrap.  Bite the bullet and buy new = ones from
Volkswagen, about $70 each, then when you get them scuff them up a bit w= ith a
3M pad and paint them with a high heat rust proofing primer and paint. &= nbsp;They
will then last another 15 ~20 years !
      Are you coming down here for BusFusion ?  Don'= t know about BusFusion
you say, well, just click on the highlighted link to find out all about = the
first annual Volkswagen camper camp out here in Almonte, ON, June 7 ~10.=
Deadline for preregistration to get the super cool T-shirts and Dash Pla= ques
is May 15.  Hope to see you here !

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com