From: Melvin Mudgett-Price
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 = 4:52 PM
Subject: [VANAGON] Boston = Bob

I have been quoted a price by Bob Donalds from = Boston engine for a rebuilt engine. As everyone has been obsessed these last 2 days = with giving their opinions on other vendors, has anyone got anything to say = about Bob? It's a lot of money to send to someone I know nothing about so = some positive feedback via pmail would certainly help.

Bob, you are barred from sending an opinion. =

Melvin Mudgett-Price =