Yes, I think so, except in mine where the temperature = slider got switched so that blue is red hot and the red is the coolest = that it gets - try to explain that to the mechanic after they tried all = day to get the air out of the coolant system by "opening" the = heater - and it just wouldn't get even warm!!!

What an amazing machine!

David W Palmerston
88 Wolfsburg - "Deep Blue"