From: JordanVw@aol.com
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 = 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: New Purchase = (hopefully the end of this nauseating thread)

In a = message dated 5/9/01 11:31:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jhrodgers@charter.net = writes:

Chris, I am sending you via surface mail another order. = This  is for
another grab handle on the passenger side door = post. MO is enclosed in
the envelope.

Have deleted all the mail = about good guy/bad guy Chris. What a PITA, all
that stuff

thanks, i appreciate it..
just doing = this for a little while longer till i get rid of most of my stuff. =
 after this experience, id soon just get rid of it all and be done with it. =
its not worth being permantntly branded like the way that guy did = that to me
over a $25 item because i forgot to put some damn sheetmetal = screws in the
box, and the delay from complications with my eye surgery. i = couldnt even
drive for 2 weeks.  i feel like i gotta send a doctors = note to the vw van
list.
i dont do this for a living, but it = does take time.  with the feedback i get,
it seems as most people just = want to complain. most people think that i run
some kind of shop or = business, or big vw junkyard or something. it aint like
that..   they = think and have  nothing better to do with my time than cater to =
their vanagon parts needs.  ..  Im not Busdepot or Vanagain with = shiny new
parts, big websites and next day shipping.  thats not me. =  there are others
on the list who are also parting out vanagons, alot of = people.  yes, i have
more vw van/bus related parts than the average = person.. because i have a
place to store it, and its accumilated over the = years.  you know, have space,
accumilate stuff. =    and so i post it to the list , offering it to others who
may need it. i try = my best to get stuff out timely, but i dont have a UPS
pickup service = who'll come to my door everytime someone wants something. i
gotta drive 45 = mins to the UPS ditribution center.  so i often get a few
things together = to make the trip worthwile.   but i dont need all this. =   i
dont want it to get to the point where i go to a vw function and = feel
ostracized (sp?) from other listmembers.  all this sh*t in = the past few days
makes me sick, wondering  why i dont just sell the 2 = remaining vw's i own and
get a damn HONDA.

sorry, = john, the above wasnt directed at you,  i am just venting.. =
chris