Dear List:

I want to replace ALL the fuel lines = between gas tank and engine in my
'86 Westy.

What's the story with that hard plastic = line the runs most of the distance
from the fuel filter to the = firewall?  Never seen such stuff.  It looks kind
of fragile (I expected metal = line).  Should I replace that stuff, too?

How about the return line?  Is = doesn't look to bad, but it's under high
pressure, too, right?  So (at 16 = years old) should be replaced as well?

For the record, the short piece of hose = between the pump and filter looks
like it could collapse under its own = weight, but all the more obvious and
visible lines look fine pretty = good.

Any other advice on this project would = be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve