I was shopping for a pressure gauge, and the least expensive one I could find
at flaps was about $45.00 US.  So, I paid a mechanic to do it for me once for
$17.50.  Then decided I wanted to check it some more.  So, having an account
with Grainger (I have a small home repair business) I researched, and bought
all the components to make my own gauge for about $10.00.  I would like to
extend this savings to the other list members if there is interest. All the
components are good quality, and the gauge reads from 0-100 PSI. I figure I
can throw in a length of Wilfy's super fuel line, assembly and shipping for
$20.00.
If you want one, please let me know, and just send me a check, with your
address.
Please allow about 10 days or so for delivery, since I have to order in the
components, and I would like to see how many people are interested, so I can
order several kits at a time.

Best Regards,

Brian Doss
'88 Weekender, Queequeg