and for adam puwekzeki (?) you called my = about my '89 carat last fall.  at
that time you said you had = insufficient funds, and you'd get back to me.
you never did. i sold = it to someone who had the money.

No, you forget.  I called you back and you were = in some sort of fog, didn't remember talking to me, and seemed uncertain the car = could make a 700 mile trip.  I did not feel like buying a car from = someone that was uncertain about these facts.  And it never was about money it = was about me getting up there and getting it.  I even offered you money to = hold it for me until i could get up there on the first of December and you were uncertain about that.

Not to beat a dead horse, but get it right.