From: Royston, Jerry [mailto:gmr@obpa.usda.gov]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 12:03 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Running a TV/VCR in a Westy

I am interested in taking a TV/VCR combo on long = trips for evening
entertainment.  Does anyone have any = suggestions?  I was thinking about
buying one of those AC/DC converters that plug into = the lighter and then
using a regular 13" TV rather than buying one = of those 9" AC/DC jobs.
Obviously, this would not be a problem in a = campground with electrical
hookup.  Would this drain the battery down more = than the AC/DC combo?  Would
this necessitate getting a second battery?

Gerry

=