From: Mick Kalber
To: Syncro@yahoogroups.com =
Cc: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 = 9:44 PM
Subject: [Syncro] 89 Syncro = Westy Rotors Needed

Pholks...

Shop here (not noted for good prices = obviously) wants $119 each for front rotors for my 89 syncro (product #251 407 617Q.  Found them at bus depot for $39.95 each.  Sounds like = a great deal.  Anybody tried this product from BD?

TIA

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"
Tropical Visions Video, Inc.
62 Halaulani = Place
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
808-935-5557
808-935-0066 (fax)
hotlava@interpac.net
www.volcanoscapes.com

If you = would like to modify your subscription settings (including unsubscribing), = visit: