Reluctantly,
I'm selling my 1987 Syncro GL.Van Looks Great, Runs Great,  Good Clutch, No
Leaks 130,000 miles, Run Daily, Burgandy Red, Tan Interior, AC, Stereo AM/FM
Cassete, Central Locking, Carat Wheels, Extra Set Steel Wheels, 5 Speed 4
w/creeper, Recent Saftey Check, Emissions Check, Fresh lube & Oil, New Belts,
New Front Brakes (rotors/disks) Front Strut, New Cat, Cross over pipe, New
Muffler, Have Front & Rear Carat Fiberglass Bumpers  (will sell
seperately).Clean Interior Some Wear, Bench Seat.            $9000.
This Van is in Southwestern Ct.
Call Mike Devlin
87 Syncro GL
91 Carat