I was watching the BBC's "Tomorrow World" program = this morning on the TRIO network.  During one sequence, there was a guy in an = air-cooled bay with a camper top inflating balloons that were, in fact, speakers = for his stereo.  The bus looked like a right hand drive model (it is an = English program), and the inside of the top looked like aluminum. I = couldn't tell if the top could be raised. There were cabinets, etc. inside the van, = but it did not look like a Westy.  Oh yes... The exterior was painted in = rainbow colors a la the 60's.

Dave in KC
85 Westy
http://members.fortune= city.com/davebaker1