Hello folks - got a MacGyver question for you. I'm interested in using an older LCD screen from a dead laptop computer as a TV monitor in my Westy (or anywhere else I need a screen).

Does anyone know if this possible, and how?

Trying to make do with what I have on hand without searching wrecked Warner Bros. Edition minivans or buying $1500 computer monitors, or breaking into one of the local university buildings. .

Thanks!

Chris in Mid-TN

ICQ# 5944649

1978 Volkswagen Westfalia
1965 VW Beetle  with a Type IV power    (perpetual project)
1999 Honda CR-V                 (wife's ride)
1981 Honda CB900 Custom moto-sickle     FOR SALE $2250
several used felines (2 shiny black, one in primer)
1997 Wife named Holly
2000 model son named Zane

Use the contents of this message at your own risk. Reproduction is allowed if and only if you can verify the information contained within is correct. I want royalties though...

If you find that the information is flawed, in poor taste, incorrect, evidence of mental treatment required, or if the statement/question was just plain dumb - you don't know me...