I have been running my fridge on propane for a few days now but it keeps
causing one of the  12 vdc fuses to blow, one of the two just inside the
drivers door and is always powered.
According to the Bentley book, this fuse provides power to the battery/ water
tank indicator lights, the kitchen water pump, and some condenser motor in
the fridge.
When I turn the fridge off and let it cool down, the fuse no longer blows and
the indicators and water pump work fine.
It seems that the fuse only blows when the fridge functions and gets hot on
propane.
What does this motor do?    My guess is that it is locked up and pulls too
much current.   What causes it to switch on?
If the fridge is running on propane, why do I need it?
Im tempted just to disconnect it but if I do , will the fridge still run on
12 vdc or 115 vac?
I have very little experience of this fridge but I'm sure someone out there
knows this thing inside out.
Does someone know why this is happening?
Thanks,
Steve Cotsford
'84 Westy