From: Chris = Stann
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 9:53 = PM
Subject: Re: Instrument Panel Lights

Dave,

My '85 has no cellophane whatsoever.  All I = get is plain white light to the instrument panel.  Perhaps your dimmer = is at fault?  You know, that wheel sticking out near the headlight switch.  If you have your dash lights turned up all the way, = maybe it's not letting enough juice through.  Just a thought.

Chris.