I have ordered my TiiCo conversion.  I'm already headed down the "make it better" road.  I contacted Garrett Integrated Automotive... one of the most respected performance chip manufacturers for Porsche, Audi and VW to ask if they have, our would create a chip that's compatible with the Motronic ECU on the TiiCo conversion.  My experience with another "chipped" VW is that it can create a world of difference in driveability, throttle response and oh yeah, horsepower.  I'll let you know what they say.

Gary