From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf Of CHRIS STANN
Sent: May 16, 2001 5:43 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: *** Factory Carburetor = Setup. Look at this!! ***

List,

I recently acquired an entire engine with a = factory carburetor setup.  It appears to be an '84 or 83.5 with some = unique cooling hoses.  The hoses appear to be in good condition! It = has that impossible-to-find bleeder screw.

Is this European or Canadian?  More or less power?  Higher compression engine?  Do you have one of = these?  Any info?

Pics are here:  http://www.knology.net/~vw/carb= /

I may entertain selling any = parts besides the engine block and heads.  Email if interested.

Chris
'85 Westy