hello,
i live in SF, CA, and been recently = starting to do a lot of camping all over the state in my westy.  one thing that = bums me out a little, is the apparent lack of nice, *free* places to park.  = you go to any town, and usually there is some sort of state park or similiar = kind of park, but they charge what i think is an outrageous fee, usually upwards = of $20.  if you dont want to pay this, youre left with ferreting out = some discreet parking spot where you wont get hassled for 'inhabiting' your vehicle.  this can be a pain in the but if you have to do it every = night, usually as its starting to get dark (daylight hours being righteously = used for adventure ;).  anybody figured out a solution to this?
steve&buster