The d= eadline for BusFusio= n preregistration has been changed to May 31.
Those of you still undecided will have until May 31 to register and stil= l get
the super cool BusFusion T-shirt & Dash Plaque.  So come one co= me all to
BusFusion, we've got over 60 vans registered to date and hopefully we wi= ll
see over 100 on the Almonte Fairgrounds June 7, 8, 9, 10 !  Don't f= orget your
canoes and bicycles.  The Almonte bicycle club has organised a ride= from the
Fairgrounds to the Mill of Kintail for Sunday morning.  A nice shor= t tour of
the area and a visit to the Historic Mill of Kintail.  Swap/Buy/Sel= l meet
Saturday morning.  Volkswagen Van Art Painting Contest Saturday noo= n to 5 !
Communal supper and door prizes draw Saturday evening. Artsfusion activi= ties
all days all day !  Check out the BusFusion website for complete details.

      Would someone please post this mess= age to the Eurovan & Air-cooled
Lists.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com