From: sg
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 = 2:07 PM
Subject: driving legal

hey folks,

ive finally gotten my westie = legal(registered and title transfered), after owning and driving it for nine months.  = feels amazing.  i dont have to wince or reflexively take my foot off = the gas pedal every time i pass a cop ...

anybody else driven their vanagons = somewhat less than legally for any long length of time?  anything come of it?

-steve&buster